Problems on rights of way in Christchurch can no longer be reported on this site (see BCP Council).

For emergencies, where there is a real and immediate risk of danger or where a crime has been committed, please contact the Police.

Report a problem

You will need to:

  • provide a location
  • complete a separate form for each problem/right of way
  • include as much detail as possible
Start now

Alternatively you can report problems by telephoning 01305 221000.

In order to make best use of our time, we will not contact you unless we need more information, or you specifically request that we contact you.

Find existing enquiry

You can retrieve information on an existing problem you have reported by entering the eight figure code that starts with MNT, e.g. 'MNT12345'.

View information on how we how we prioritise rights of way problems.